ery Renu Desai Sensational Comments on Pawan Kalyan Fans | IDLE INDIA Telugu Movie Updates
Home » , » Renu Desai Sensational Comments on Pawan Kalyan Fans

Posted On Sunday, 14 September 2014 | 10:22

Renu Desai Sensational Comments on Pawan Kalyan Fans

Pawan kalyan ex wife renu desai comments on pawan kalyan fans and fans thoughts, she gave very good explanation about "she is using name to get famous" in her facebook official account


"This is for the extra smart ppl who think I am using Pawan Kalyan's name to get famous...I produced a hit film last year without any help or support frm anyone, for which Kalyan garu is very proud of me... I have also been a famous model & actress before...so pls rest your over active brains and use that same energy for some social work... have a happy fun filled Sunday everyone...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comment here

X
Receive all updates of IDLE INDIA via Facebook and g+ Just Click the Like Button and Add to Circles Buttons.
Copyright © 2013. IDLE INDIA Telugu Movie Updates - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Chaitanya