ery Tapsee: “I am not here just for glamour’s roles” | IDLE INDIA Telugu Movie Updates
Home » , » Tapsee: “I am not here just for glamour’s roles”

Posted On Friday, 22 March 2013 | 09:39

Tapsee: “I am not here just for glamour’s roles”


“There is a universal opinion that it’s only glamour and sexy appeal that can make a heroine nothing else but this is not true” says Tapsee. Yes there is lot of gossips running that Tapsee is still in industry just because of her looks its only looks that is getting her through her career and also she is subjected to glamour’s roles alone. All these are dashed to the ground by my latest movie “Gundello Godari” says Tapsee.

Those who have said all these are now shutting their mouths after seeing ”GG” where I was not in glamorous role but its only my acting that gave life to that movie. When I got that offer I was like flying high after a long time I got a character which has scope for only acting. I have been waiting for this in my 3 years of career.

When asked about Bollywood she said that I am making my debut in Bollywood with “chashme baddoor” movie. Competition is very high in Bollywood if first film flops there is no point in hoping for the next film. So I have taken this subject I was impressed by this. And also I am not concentrating on Bollywood my first preference to Tollywood only if I get good movie then I will films in Bollywood says the White beauty Tapsee.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comment here

X
Receive all updates of IDLE INDIA via Facebook and g+ Just Click the Like Button and Add to Circles Buttons.
Copyright © 2013. IDLE INDIA Telugu Movie Updates - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Chaitanya