ery Nayanatara in semi de-glamorous role | IDLE INDIA Telugu Movie Updates
Home » , , » Nayanatara in semi de-glamorous role

Posted On Saturday, 23 March 2013 | 19:06

Nayanatara in semi de-glamorous role

“we can’t decide future it is in the hands of Almighty we have simply follow the orders, this is not just the philosophy I will think in this way only I won’t plan anything big for future I will just go in the oath I get even in choosing films I won’t go for particular demands I will just choose the good ones among the subjects I got…….” Says Kerala beauty Nayanatara.

She is now acting in 5 films 2 in Telugu and 3 in Tamil movies. In that “Idhu kathirvelan kadhal” is one of the Tamil movies in which she is pairing up with Udayanidhi Stalin. This film shooting is currently going on in Coimbatore.

The interesting news is Nayanatara is seen in only half sarees and sarees in this film there is no glamour show even in the songs. She is completely seen as girl next to our girl.  After “Sri Ramarajam” this is the next film where she is not seen in glamour’s style even in songs.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comment here

X
Receive all updates of IDLE INDIA via Facebook and g+ Just Click the Like Button and Add to Circles Buttons.
Copyright © 2013. IDLE INDIA Telugu Movie Updates - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Chaitanya