ery second day in coaching center | IDLE INDIA Telugu Movie Updates
Home » , » second day in coaching center

Posted On Sunday, 10 March 2013 | 00:30

second day in coaching center


Day 2
No sleep at night he is in my dreams fully. Seeing the clock n number of times oh god let this day complete soon.  It was 6 AM got ready as soon as possible. And started to class. I was the last one in my school and college to attend classes but now I was the first one to step into the class room.

One by one filling the class room, my eyes are in search of my sweet heart no sign of him. It was 9 30 still there is no sign, class is about to start, I was thinking of him only. Then I saw someone coming but they are bunch slowly I turned my head with my heart pounding. Yes I found him and he is sitting next to me my god my heart is beating in full swing I was afraid whether it was audible outside. I wish this moment stops like this and be like this forever I can see him clearly he is very near to me.

Class started and I control myself and concentrated on the class. At the end of the class the most horrible thing has happened I never even dreamt of it. The whole class was dividing into two groups one “A” batch and the second was “B” and unfortunately I was in “A” batch he got separated to “B” batch we were separated in classes he is shifted to the next class.

This is not fare I was disappointed a lot and all my hopes and dreams were dashed to the ground. With all this disappointment I got up from my set and I was getting near to the door to leave the class as it ended.
To my surprise he is standing near the exit talking to his friends and there is rush in going out near the lift. So they are waiting there I just went and simply standing there waiting and suddenly he turned to me and said something I didn’t realize first that it was me he is talking to then I slowly came to reality and understood what is saying he is talking “Hi this is Mahidhar…” ohh hi I am Krithika  hmmm nice to meet u “hey Krithka you were searching for job or you were just learning..”.. No I was already selected in campus drive I was just learning not to waste time.  Ohh really even me too... I was very happy thousand volts power was running in my body. In the mean while lift came and our conversation broke off there.

But I am very happy for the day, at night I was sitting alone on my bed and lot of thoughts were running in my mind is this love or I was just attracted to him. I don’t know but my thoughts were running around him. Lot of confusion anyhow all my questions are going to be answered by God only. And slowly went to sleep.
But I am not aware that in a very short while my life is going to take a turn.
                     
                                                                                                             to be continued.......................









By Avanthika.

2 comments :

  1. Release the next episode...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure . you can except it on this saturday. Thanks following IDLE INDIA.

      Delete

Place your valuable comment here

X
Receive all updates of IDLE INDIA via Facebook and g+ Just Click the Like Button and Add to Circles Buttons.
Copyright © 2013. IDLE INDIA Telugu Movie Updates - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Chaitanya