ery Chiranjeevi jealous of Charan | IDLE INDIA Telugu Movie Updates
Home » , , , » Chiranjeevi jealous of Charan

Posted On Tuesday, 26 March 2013 | 11:20

Chiranjeevi jealous of Charan

Chiranjeevi expressed his views on “Thoofan” onstage. He said that he is very happy for Charan and his growth in career. If anyone questions me what you have gained in your 30 years career means than saying I was a Mega Star and grown as Cabinet Minister I will say that I became a father for a son like Charan.
Yes this gives me immense pleasure that Charan is growing high in his career. When I stepped into Movies after 13 years in my film career in Tollywood I got a chance in Bollywood. But Charan got it in his 3 years career that’s really great. And one more interesting thing is my first Bollywood debut is “Prathiband” I performed a role of angry young police officer and now even Charan started his Bollywood career as angry young police officer which is sheer coincidence.

I have seen some scenes of “Thoofan” they are ravishing and mind-blowing. This movie is definitely going to be a big block buster near box office. And his first step in Bollywood that too doing a film of remake of legendary hero Amitabh is really making me to feel jealous of Charan.
Priyanka and Sri Hari are the other attractions for the movie. I wish Charan All the Best for the movie since he is my son I couldn’t say beyond this if this is some other hero then definitely I would have taken more than 30 mins speech.

This is what our Mega Star Chiranjeevi feels about our Mega Power Star Ram Charan.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Place your valuable comment here

X
Receive all updates of IDLE INDIA via Facebook and g+ Just Click the Like Button and Add to Circles Buttons.
Copyright © 2013. IDLE INDIA Telugu Movie Updates - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Chaitanya